Unpack your dreams:
Mentoring for Expat Woman
Create your portable identity and take it wherever you go!
Every woman experiences changes and loss of identity when they move to another country as an Expat Wife.
This mentoring offers a plan for you to take control of the changes that are happening during the expatriation process.
Many women are mistaken with the fairytale image of life in another country but the truth is revealed only when you are already there, living the dream life that right now looks more like a trap than a dream. And if you don't take any action the experience can have setbacks that will turn your life upside down.
This mentoring is for women who:
• Had their identities affected by moving to another country
• The feelings and thoughts experienced during the change have disturbed them
• Are experiencing difficulties in their new expatriate life, such as problems in their marriage, with their children...
• Who decided to take control of the changes that are taking place in their identity
• Wants to make choices that will help her make this experience more joyful and achieve the best of the opportunity.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
Understand the stages of expatriation
Specify your personal goals
Use efficient communication
Understand changes in your identity
Feel more adapted to the new culture
Trace goals for your own growth and take advantage of the situation of living in another country
Individual meetings of 60 min every week for 3 months, a total of 12 meetings. It will be scheduled within the possibility of both sides. Meetings will happen in the Zoom.
Identify your identity before the move; identity after the decision to change; identify how foreign culture has affected your identity;
investigate your identity today, in transition.
The point of change: rebuilding your identity
knowing your personality
Explore your ability to let go, ability to manage stress, work your ability to open your mind to the new, and
explore more efficient forms of communication. Learn how to seek support, and rethink your support network.
Outline your own goals to make the Expat experience enriching for you.